About the Blog
Follow me on Twitter at @AutomationPanda!
Please contact me if you are interested in my consulting services. I can provide training and expertise on development, testing, automation, BDD, Agile, and more!
- EGAD! How Do We Start Writing (Better) Tests? at PyTexas 2019, PyCaribbean 2019, PyGotham 2018, and PyOhio 2018
- Behavior-Driven Python at PyCaribbean 2019, PyCon Canada 2018, and PyCon 2018
- “Testing is Fun in Python!” at PyLadies RDU in Spring 2017
- Testing is Fun in Python! at PyData Carolinas 2016
- Threshold Interval Indexing Techniques for Complicated Uncertain Data (2013)
- Efficient Range Query Processing on Uncertain Data (2011)
- Threshold Interval Indexing Techniques for Complicated Uncertain Data (2010)
- A Python Orientation – How to Get Started
- Why Python is Great for Test Automation
- What is behavior-driven Python?
- Python BDD Framework Comparison – The Pros and Cons
- A Cucumber Recipe
- A Cucumber Kimchi Recipe
- A Panda’s Retrospective on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Let Me Google That For You
- My Choice to Automate
- PyCon 2018 Reflections
- The Spark: What Makes Coders Great
- Tutoring: A Lifelong Impact
- White Guy in a Kurta: My Passage to India
All written content on this blog is copyrighted to me on the dates of publishing. All rights reserved. Please copy content only with explicit permission from me.
Soli Deo Gloria